Circulation (Issue/ Return)
|CATEGORY||NUMBER OF BOOK||PERIOD OF LOAN||FINE POLICY|
|Teaching Staff||30||Academic Year||No Fine|
|Adhoc Teachers||10||3 Months||No Fine|
|Non-Teaching Staff||10||3 Months||No FIne|
|Contractual/Guest Faculty||05||3 Months||No Fine|
|Students (Hons)||04||14 Days||Rs. 1 Per day|
|Students (Prog.)||03||14 Days||Rs. 1 Per day|
- The loan period, may be shortened by the Librarian, if the books are on special demands.
- A member can reserve the book, which is on loan, by the given prescribe format in the library/OPAC.
- Books given for loan period may be renewed for the further period, if no other user has reserved the books.
- On library card an overdue charge of Rs1 per day per volume will be charged for late return of books.
IN CASE OF:
LOSS OF BOOKS
- The loss of books must immediately to reported in writing to the Librarian. The members must replace the lost books within 15 days from the date of loss of books reported. In case the book(s) is/are of the volumes of the set, the entire set has to be replaced.
- In case of loss of book which is out of print shall bring the relevant certificate from the distributors/book sellers if publisher is local and then from the publisher about the non availability of the book.
If a member does not return the book after three reminders. The matter may be referred to the Principal. The membership will be cancelled and/or disciplinary action will be taken against that user.