1. All applicants seeking admission to the College should read the prospectus of the College. The prospectus contains relevant information regarding admission to various courses and conditions of eligibility.
2. Admissions are made purely on merit basis.
3. There is no minimum age bar for admission to under graduate courses, and its colleges except in professional courses where regulatory body prescribes minimum age requirement (such as MCI, AICTE, etc.).
4. In case the applicant is selected for admission the original certificates along with attested copies will have to be submitted to the College at the time of admission:
( i ) A character certificate from the Head of the College or School last attended.
( ii ) A certificate of date of birth issued by the Board of Education.
( iii ) Provisional certificate of the last public examination passed.
( iv ) A certificate of marks obtained in each subject at the last public examination.
( v ) Three recent passport size photographs.
( vi ) In case of Foreign students, a copy of Passport and Visa issued by competent authority.
Candidates who fail to submit all these documents within the time prescribed will not be considered for admission.
5. Candidates, claiming the benefit of being the children of officers and men of the Armed Forces killed or disabled in war, are required to get their names registered with the University Office.
6. Admission of foreign students is handled by the Foreign Students Advisor, Foreign Students Registrar C/o Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi. No Foreign student is admitted directly by the College unless he/she produces a letter from the Foreign Students Advisor University of Delhi, regarding his/her eligibility and clearance of his/her holding students visa. Every Foreign student other than Tibetan refugee is required to pay 100 US Dollar per year as foreign students fee. The fee will be charged in rupee @ prevailing on the day of admission.
7. No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. All announcements regarding admissions to various courses will be put up on the college Notice Board and website.
8. Once the Admission Committee has taken decision on a candidate's application for admission, to the College it will not entertain any personal representation, correspondence or telephonic inquiries on the subject.
9. Applicants admitted to the College will have to deposit the prescribed fees with in the specified period. Failure to do so will automatically lead to cancellation of admission.
10. The College does not admit or re-admit the following categories of students:
( a. ) Those who have failed in a University Examination.
( b. ) Those whose results were withheld on account of unfair means.